1. make sth/sb.+ n./do sth./ adj/ 过去分词-ed/介词/从句
What makes the ocean such a great place to live? 究竟是什么东西使大海成为如此优越的生活场所呢?
Pop music makes people feel ease and forget about the real world
Children should be made to understand rules.
The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier.
The teacher raised his voice so that he could make himself heard.
Can you easily make yourself understood in English?
You made him into an honest one.你使他成为一个诚实的人。
What has made China what she is today?
2. make + it + adj/n. + to do sth./that 从句
This makes it possible for China to develop quickly．
People in the West make it a rule to buy presents for their friends.
They want to make it clear that they do an important job．
I' m sorry, but I promise you that I'll make it up to you. 补偿你
I' m sure you can make it. I have faith in you. 成功
—Can I have a glass of Coke?—Hey, make it two please. 我也来一份
Make-up could make up for a lack of beauty. 化妆品能够弥补美丽不足
4. make 考试必备词组
1. The bird gathered small sticks to make into a nest. _________
2. The table is made of glass. _________
3. Wine is made from rice. __________
4. Food is made up of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. __________
5. Women officers make up 13 per cent of the police force.__________
6. It' s very unkind of you to make up stories about him.
7. Hard work can often make up for a lack of ability. ________
8. Make full use of every chance you have to speak English. ________
9. I can't make up my mind where to settle(定居). ________
10. It is wrong to make fun of the disabled. ________
11. Have a seat and make yourself at home. I’ll go get some coffee._____
12. Eating a balanced diet can really make a difference.
13. The boy often makes a face at me . _________
1.做成 2.（用原材料）制成 3.（看不出原材料）制成4. 由…构成
5. 构成 6. 编造 7. 弥补，补偿 8. 充分利用 9. 下决心 10. 取笑 11. 随便， 无拘束; 12. 有影响; 起重要作用; 13. 做鬼脸